[Zope] how to include PHP from another server?

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:20:19 +0200

hi jack,

maybe you can use an External Method like below to fetch the content of a
given url. the only magic would be constructing the right url with the right
query-string for your php-scripts. something like adding
REQUEST['QUERY_STRING'] to the url should work in most cases:

import urllib,sys,os

def geturl(url):
	fp=urllib.urlopen(url)
	content=fp.read()