[Zope] Use the source Luke -- what could be done to help documentation process? Request for comments!

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
03 Apr 2002 17:15:39 +0100

At the risk of stating the obvious, are you folks aware that pydoc comes
with python these days?  It produces javadoc-like html as well as man
pages (try pydoc pydoc from a prompt to see what I mean)

A little tool that everyone should know of.

seb