[Zope] Are there Graphic Designers?

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 15:05:39 -0600

Hello everyone,

as we are moving forward developing Zope 3 with large steps, it becomes
more and more desirable to think about a nice frontend (ZMI) for Zope 3.

However the skill set of the developers currently working on Zope 3 does
not include good graphics design skills. For this reason the development
team is looking for one to two good graphic artists who would like to work
on the look and feel of the new Zope version. Since it is fully developed
from scratch, there are almost no restrictions, other than: It has to be
functional.

Are there any takers?

Regards,
Stephan

PS: I am sorry about the cross posts, but I think this is a
Zope-Dev/Zope3-Dev message with an audiance mostly found on the Zope
Mailing List.

--
Stephan Richter
CBU - Physics and Chemistry Student