[Zope] How to access the attributes of a base class?

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:25:24 +0200

Hello,
I have a ZClass Folder and a ZClass SpecialFolder, which has Folder as
base class.
Within an instance of SpecialFolder, I need access to a property
declared in the base class Folder.
Alternatively, I could create a property with the same name like that
one from the base class, but this isn't allowed! BTW, it would be nice
if this was possible in order to hide the original value - iirc this is
usual in object oriented contexts.

Does anybody have a suggestion how to do it via DTML?

TIA.

--
Lars Heber, mailto:Lars.Heber@t-systems.com

T-Systems, debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH, Geschaeftsstelle Sachsen