[Zope] redirection from within forms with submit button

Dirk Van.Laanen Dirk.Van.Laanen@niwi.knaw.nl
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:38:13 +0200

Hello Oliver,=20

> had just a very quick glance at your method, but perhaps I've spotted =
it.=20

> <dtml-in "decrQuery(_.None, _, datum=3D(_.str(datum)))" size=3D1 =
start=3Dteller>

> Why should this datum (in _.str(datum)) be known to zope?

I thought it was needed to feed back again the date information. Bad =
thinking and probably=20
an example of mindlessly copying some code from another method. The =
warnings about=20
the global name 'datum' are gone now when I press the submit button: i get =
a blank screen,=20
which is much more user-friendly. Hope it has taught me something about =
needlessly throwing=20
in unneeded variables, though.=20

Thanks, cheers, Dirk