[Zope] EmergencyUserCannotOwn error (access control ?)

bak (kedai) kedai@kedai.com.my
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 08:37:08 +0800

On Sunday 07 April 2002 08:21 am, Larry Price wrote:
> I get this error when attempting to import a .zexp into the root folder
> from the management screen.
>
> OK so I created a user specifically to own the product, quit the browser
> and attempted to login  as that user, but can't.
>
> I can't find a lucid (to me) explanation in the bundled docs.
>
> So any suggestions would be welcome as I'm confused and in need of
> guidance; it's more that I don't 'get' zope very deeply yet.
>
> using zope 2.5 on debian(woody)

try generating a user with manager rights

python zpasswd.py -u myname -p mypasswd inituser

python zpasswd.py -u myname -p mypasswd access will create a superuser, who
cannot own anything

hth