[Zope] Problem with zope Server

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 14:32:49 +1000

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 14:23, Jianping Zhu wrote:
> Thank you very much for your advice, your advice is really very helpful.
>
> I used find Data.df and got following resulut:
>
> /home/nzimpfer/.gnome-desktop/Trash/Zope-2.4.1-linux2-x86/var/Data.fs
> /usr/share/Zope-2.4.2-linux2-x86/var/Data.fs
>
> Does this mean zope is installed in usr?

Yes, it looks like that's the case. Interesting installation that...

Of course, the issue of where to put the Data.fs is not always a clear-cut
one. In order to solve your problem though, you'll need to investigate the
use of a separate instance home (using an INSTANCE_HOME environment
variable). I'm not sure if there's a nice HOWTO for this though... there
should be some mention of it in the Zope Book (look on zope.org).

> I have only 9M free space left on /usr. Is that What the problem is?

It would be very hard to stuff a 10M file in the 9M /usr, yes :)

   Richard