[Zope] string tokenizer, sql results

alexb@runbox.com alexb@runbox.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 05:11:20 GMT

Hi all,

Is it possible to have a String Tokenizer in Zope? I have an input field wh=
ere the user is supposed to enter multiple keywords. How can I extract the =
keywords from the field, using space or comma as the delimeter? Can I do it=
 from Zope or do I need to invoke a separate script?

I've also noticed that when displaying search results, the "Previous Result=
s" link is displayed at the top, and the "Next X results" is at the bottom.=
 If I cut and paste the previous results link at the bottom it doesn't work=
. I experimented with it and noticed that it only works within or outside t=
he <dtml-if sequence_start> tag. However, if I put it within the <dtml-if s=
equence_end> tag it does not appear, as it has the <dtml-if previous_result=
s> statement. Does this mean I can't have a "previous results" and a "next =
results" options together, side by side?

Thanks,
Alex