[Zope] faster navigation with sorted content-list-property?

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:40:56 -0400

I get your point, but rather than solving by writing a new index file...
Take a look at OrderedFolders to sort your list.
This creates a sorted list in your ZODB, without creating a second file t=
do the same thing.

Of course this doesn't work if you have more than one sorting requirement=
on the same list.  But for NAV this would seldom be the case.

HTH,
Trevor