[Zope] Zope and IIS

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:45:42 -0700

> The bets cure for your blues is "Apache" It is much better at
> integrating webservers from all over the place than IIS.

Using Apache is not a helpful answer, one day people will stop saying just
use Unix / Mozilla (insert non Microsoft solution here). Some people have to
use IIS.

Those choices mentioned are your methods at present. There is rumour of an
ISAPI filter in progress that will solve this. If you are an ISAPI expert we
would love some help on the project. Otherwise you'll have to wait...