[Zope] How to use folders in ZClasses

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:20:02 +0200

In a ZClass, if I deploy image1_gif, image2_gif, they can be reached from an
instance or ZClass method like this:

<dtml-var image1_gif>

That's fine, but I have many many images and I don't want to deploy them in
the ZClass except collected into a folder called "EditImages".

So if I, in the ZClass, have a folder called "EditImages" that contains
image1_gif, image2_gif, ... imageN.gif then I would expect to be able to use:

<dtml-with EditImages>
<dtml-var images1_gif>
</dtml-with>

...but this does NOT work. I get instead:

Unauthorized

You are not authorized to access EditImages.

So, how to use folders correctly inside a ZClass??

Regards, Peter