[Zope] Zope Tutorial Problems

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:46:13 -0400

Steve:

I was also playing with the tutorial a bit ago, but found no problems. I
think you should start from the page index_html(README) outside the
lessons (ie, I did not start from lesson 1, the tutorial took me there);
First click on that page, and you'll see the source, then go to the view
tab, and you'll see a button that says 'Begin Tutorial', click on it.

The tutorial walks you through from there. At least that worked for me;
don't know if that is the 'right' way to do it, but I completed the
tutorial without problems.

Regards,

Jorge M.