[Zope] Zope and IIS

Robert Allyn allyn@speakeasy.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:16:03 -0700

Igor,

If you are able to use Apache up front you can use modProxy and modReWrite and SiteRoot as described here:
http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver

I moved IIS to port 8060 and just added a rule for IIS as well, like
ProxyPass /<optional path> http://Computer.MyDomain.org:8060/
ProxyPassReverse /<optional path> http://Computer.MyDomain.org:8060/

I haven't tested it with Outlook Web Access yet, but I have been using this successfully on Win2K server.  I am running Apache 1.3xx, although 2.0xx is out now and should be a better choice.

Cheers

Robert