[Zope] Using ZFireBirdDA on localhost

FR Chalaoux frchalaoux@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:32:32 +0200

Re,

It is working now and quote are responsibles of the problem=2E
Don't insert white space inside your path cause you should use quote to
isolate the path from other parameters=2E
And it is not possible !!!

Right strings connection are localhost:c:\tmp\foo=2Egdb user password *or*
localhost:c:/tmp/foo=2Egdb user password
Bad strings connection are localhost:"c:\tmp org\foo=2Egdb" user password *o=
r*
localhost:"c:/tmp org/foo=2Egdb user password

My Config:
Windows 2000
Zope 2=2E5

Remark1 : I tested the same things with gvibDA and there is the same
problem=2E
Remark2 : I have an NT4 machine with exactly the same config and on it I can
use quote !!! Windows make me crazzy=2E I should really be on MacOSX at this
time=2E

FR