[Zope] IE5 Windows Not Behaving as Expected

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:16:58 -0700

I've been maintaining my Zope site primarily using my Macintosh, where I
run IE5, Netscape 4.7, Netscape 6, and/or Opera at various times. With the
exception of Opera, things work fine, and Opera's problems are probably
related to the state of development of the version I'm using.

But I have a Win2K system as well and I sometimes need to use it for stuff.
Tonight I tried to maintain my Zope instance in IE5.0 on this machine, but
when I click on the name of an object in the Zope editor, instead of
opening it in edit mode, it views the page. This means I'm not getting into
the editor *and* I can't for the life of me figure out how to do so once
I'm in that view mode.

Am I doing something stupid or wrong or is this a known bug or issue or what?