[Zope] ImageMagik with TexIndexNG

Matt Gregory matthew.gregory@skyleach.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:06:33 -0400

I am trying to build DocumentLibrary with wvware, which requires ImageMagik
for wmf support.  I am having trouble getting ImageMagik to compile.  Some
of the problems include it's refusal to recognize the installation of the
Open Jpeg Groups jpeg-6b library (even with the --with-jpeg=../jpeg-6b)
configure option.  That may or may not be the root problem because the make
fails with the problems:

"undefined reference to 'png_permit_mng_features'"
...ditto... "'png_create_write_struct_2'"
...ditto... "'png_create_read_struct_2'"

I am using Zope 2.5, standard gnu libraries, I have installed zlib, pnglib,
libpdf, tifflib, jpeglib wv - all the latest releases as of this post.

Any clues?