[Zope] Zope using DB

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:14:38 -0400

Hi:

I too was curious about this subject, and found a couple of links that
can shed some light hopefully (I think one for them from Matthew):

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/zope-Dev/1006799

http://www.zope.org/Products/OracleStorage/OracleStorageFAQ.html

The real question is...anyone out there with a real world app can share
some real performance data...? Is it worth the while going to an
OracleStorage solution...or not?

Regards,

Jorge M.

--