[Zope] Upload photo DTML

William Goedicke goedicke@world.std.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:03:12 -0400

Dear Y'all -

I'm a newbie and am engaged in an exercise of setting up a photo album
as a means of learning zope.  Ron Bickers "Photo" product is working
splendidly, but I'm stuck trying to creating a from that allows
uploading photos to the current folder.  The FAQ.txt file suggests:

<dtml-call expr="manage_addProduct['Photo'].manage_addPhoto(id, title,file)">

I've got a form displaying no problem, but how do I utilize this line
in the index.html to upload photos.  The simplest possible example
would be my preferred explanation format.

Thanks in advance.

     Yours -      Billy

     William Goedicke     goedicke@world.std.com
                          http://world.std.com/~goedicke

          Lest we forget:

"If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?"
-- Lily Tomlin