[Zope] manage_Upload problem

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:55:36 +0200

> <form action="manage_upload" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
> </form>
>
> My problem is, that I always get redirected to manage_edit! Is there a way
> to get back to the document I called the upload from?

No. Not as far as I know.
You must create your own handler for the file. I.e.:
<form action="my_manage_upload"

That particular method can then call manage_upload()

manage_upload() doesn't _redirect_, it just shows the content of manage_edit
sort of an alternative to returning: "file successfully uploaded." so you can
ignore this with your method.