[Zope] Page Template/Browser problem

William GARCIA wgarcia@esrf.fr
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:09:20 +0200

--=====================_197548125==_.ALT

Newbie Question

when I try to create an object Page Template in Zope with Internet Explorer
5, Zope generate an error :
Error Type: Undefined
Error Value: You are not allowed to access manage_page_header in this
context not found in 'here/manage_page_header', at line 1, column 1
I can't locate the problem but I suppose it involves the cookies (however
cookies are enables)

I'm sure it is a browser problem because with Netscape there is no problem
when I create a Page Template.

If somebody have an idea....

Thanks in advance. William

--=====================_197548125==_.ALT

Newbie Question<br><br>
when I try to create an object Page Template in Zope with Internet
Explorer 5, Zope generate an error : <br>
<b>Error Type: Undefined<br>
Error Value: You are not allowed to access manage_page_header in this
context not found in 'here/manage_page_header', at line 1, column 1<br>
</b>I can't locate the problem but I suppose it involves the cookies
(however cookies are enables)<br><br>
I'm sure it is a browser problem because with Netscape there is no
problem when I create a Page Template.<br><br>
If somebody have an idea....<br><br>
Thanks in advance. William<br>