[Zope] Authentication Problem

Dianne Van Dulken Dianne.VanDulken@team.ozemail.com.au
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:59:54 +1000

Hi there,

I am having a little trouble with a synced portal between dev and QA.  On
development, I can log in beautifully using the login_form.  It goes to my
logged_in page beautifully.

On the new QA site, it gets as far as the logged_in section, but doesn't
seem to recognise that it has been logged in.  As soon as it moves through
to the admin homepage, it redirects back to the login.

Does anyone know what causes this?  I've been searching through the
archives, but can't find anything that matches both instances.  I thought it
might be a problem with the cookies, but they seem to be very similar

On dev:

__ac_name
"tester1"
ozepayzope.qa.ozemail.com.au/
0
2934247040
29558135
1491665840
29484710
*

On QA:

__ac_name
"tester2"
203.108.77.197/
0
1714181632
29558133
3983437728
29484707
*

Could anyone give me a hint as to what it might be?

Thanks!

Di