[Zope] MetaFlow

Andreas Heckel andreas@easyleading.org
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:51:58 +0200

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> > IThe code is quite clear. The documentation is exemplary.
> > But it simply doesn't work :-(
>
> I fixed this bug and several others, there is an alpha2 available from the
> same download location.

Hi Michel,

thanks for your really fast reply. Unfortunately the new release is not
what
I expected. It took only 5 minutes to find out what I'm reporting here
... less
time then writing this message. Could you PLEASE investigate some more
time on
your releases? It would help all the members of the community to do
their job
more efficiently. I thing there are more then enough half-cooked
products out
there. Simply branding such products as alpha (IMHO) is not the right
way.

create a MetaFlow Object in ZMI (Workflow)
-> add two states (public,private)
-> try to delete one of them (public)
-> ERROR: BadRequest:addImage does not exist

NOT sloved

-> add two Transitions (publish,hide)
-> try to set any property of a Transition
-> ERROR: KeyError: destination

solved

-> try to create a MetaFlow File (MyFile) WorkflowDefinition:Workflow
-> ERROR: WorkflowError: no initial state in workflow Workflow

NOT solved

If I try to call the verify method with the Browser :

http://localhost/Workflow/verify

I get the following NameError:
global name 'getInitialState' is not defined

I know it's not called as you documented but it would be a nice feature
;-)

BTW: a version.txt and a changes.txt would make things better

Regards Andreas
Andreas Heckel                                  andreas@easyleading.org
LINUX is like a wigwam...no gates...no windows and an apache inside ;-)