[Zope] Re: Zope magazine

Andreas Heckel andreas@easyleading.org
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:27:43 +0200

Mark Pratt wrote:
> We believe that it will save our readers a ton of time. They will stay
> up-to-date on recent Zope Products, topics not covered anywhere else
> or not in enough detail.

So let's start discussing the quality of your service.
Please read the thread "MetaFlow" on this list. Is that the way you want
save my time or to waste it?

Further on there is a link to LocalFS on your page. The issues of this
version regarding the use of re is discussed several times on this list
for free.
Why should somebody pay for that information?

It is simply "alter Wein in neuen Schläuchen" as we say in German ;-)

Andreas Heckel                                  andreas@easyleading.org
LINUX is like a wigwam...no gates...no windows and an apache inside ;-)