[Zope] Zope magazine - The spirit of the community

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:27:38 +0200 (CEST)

hi magnus,

some arguments just can't be beat. thanks to subscribers
like you we may one day be coming to a bathroom near you ;-)

cheers,

mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299

Seen ZopeMag yet? Check out http://www.zopemag.com