[Zope] Problem Creating Instances Mysteriously Solved

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:10:38 -0700

Chris.....

I cannot TELL you how much I appreciated that response. I was about to
build a fairly major application around ZClasses. If your caution is
accurate -- and I've been lurking this list long enough to know your
capabilities to some extent and your credibility to an even greater degree
-- then I'm going to switch strategies NOW before I get into more trouble.
I'm not really a heavy-duty programmer. I'm more of a scripter who glues
things together. I design great software and engaging, usable user
interfaces but I'm frustrated at the lack of depth in UI capabilities the
Web browser offers, which is why I've been looking at other solutions.

I'm going to wait a day or so and see if anyone jumps in who disagrees with
your assessment but if, as I suspect, you are right, then I'm going to be
outta here and finding a better solution to my Web application needs.