[Zope] What is the Best Way to Include CSS Stylesheets in Zope

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:48:25 -0400

Put a dtml method called "global_css" in your root directory and this
in your standard_html_header

<link HREF="<dtml-var "global_css.absolute_url()">" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css">

<dtml-if local_css>
     <dtml-var local_css>
</dtml-if>