[Zope] Problem Creating Instances Mysteriously Solved

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:37:49 -0700

At 03:11 PM 4/21/2002 +0800, Bak @ kedai wrote:

> [...]

Wow, you really stay on top of this stuff. That project's less than a week
into release! I'm going to install it today and try it. Sounds like it
might go a long way toward addressing my needs. Thanks!

>p/s - even though i concur that zclasses are evil, it doesnt have the 666
>tatooed over its forhead ;)
>
>and i've used zclasses, and they are ok.  but a python product beats
>zclasses hands down.

Sigh. More to learn. Is there any good documentation anywhere about the
Python syntax for accessing the Zope API? I'm still poking at it but I
*seem* to be stumbling over syntax as well as over what to do when a Python
script finishes executing. I keep getting things like file download
requests from my browser. I'm sure I'll muddle it out, but if there are
good docs somewhere, I'm an avaricious reader!