[Zope] Problems with External Methods when starting Zope at boot time, Mac OS X

Andreas Reuleaux reuleaux@web.de
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:28:05 +0200

Sure I will have a look at your pkg, sounds great.
I actually had installed pyhton from fink, too (i.e. python2.2)
could not use it for zope though, because that requires
python2.1 to compile , I wonder how you did it. I will see.
Thanks.