[Zope] Problem Creating Instances Mysteriously Solved

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:26:26 -0400

Sometimes ZClasses can get wedged  --  I don't know the details on when,
but one workaround is to delete the last character from the class ID
(usually an equal sign) and then add it back again (two separate
changes).  That will usually re-attach broken ZClasses in my experience.