[Zope] Problems with Zope and Apache

J.C.Mcnulty@open.ac.uk J.C.Mcnulty@open.ac.uk
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:29:28 +0100

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am running Zope 2.5.1b2 with CMF
1.1 (python 2.1). I want to upgrade to CMF 1.2 but when I do and try to
publish an item I get the following error:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: hasReplies() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given).

Publishing a document works fine on CMF 1.1 but this error occurs under 1.2.

I have got one step further to solving the problem. The error message does
not appear if you publish through the management screen (Zserver) but does
occur is you are running it through a browser (Apache). Has anyone else had
this problem?

Any help or guidance would be a great help.

Thanks

James