Re[2]: [Zope] DCOracle 2 Problem

Sean Abrahams Sean Abrahams <sa@sfsu.edu>
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:35:24 -0700

Matthew,

I updated to 1.1 that you uploaded an am still getting the same error.
Running dco2 on my linux test box, and accessing an oracle 8.1.6 server on a
ibm unix 4.3 box.

I get the error no matter what table i query, with or without a date
field, and even if i misspell the table name.

since connecting and querying seems to work (ie data is getting sent
and returned), this is most likely not a fault of a bad build or other
module correct?

I'm relatively new to gnu/linux and still learning everyday.

cx_Oracle works fine, but I wanted to use DCOracle2 for Zope and its
callproc() feature.

What do you suggest I do?

Thanks for your help,
Sean