[Zope] Unauthorized You are not authorized to access delRows.

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:54:17 +0200

Hamzal Kamal writes:
 > Site Error
 > An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
 > Unauthorized
 > You are not authorized to access delRows.
 >
 > I am sure that this error is coming from these statements from
 > sredirect method :
 > <dtml-call "svalues.delRows(surv=surv,ans=ans)">
 > <dtml-call "svalues.setRow(surv=surv,ans=ans,counter=cnt)">
 > <dtml-call "hostlist.setRow(name=REMOTE_ADDR,surv=surv)">
 >
 > I have tried to play around the security screen of the svalues table
 > but not successful.
One possible approach:

    Start Zope with "ZOPE_SECURITY_POLICY=PYTHON".

    Use "DocFinder" to analyse how "delRows" is protected.

    Ajust the correct permission to role mapping.

You find "DocFinder" via

  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope>

Dieter