[Zope] How to get the variable in an URL ?

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:58:30 +0100

Hello,

I have a link as :

I want to get the variable in my document.

I did REQUEST.form['varibale']. But it doesn't work, of cource, I
haven't a form.

What i the syntax t oget this variable???

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com