[Zope] Re: Bug in BTreeFolder 0.2 (Was: Debian and FreePM)

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:33:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Tille, Andreas wrote:

> I found out that there seems to be an upstream bug which is easy to fix
> in my opinion - but I have currently no time.  Perhaps some Zopistas could
> have a look.
Please note the following changelog to my INOFFICIAL Debian package for
zope-btreefolder:

zope-btreefolder (0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Added a patch from Luca Olivetti <luca@wetron.es> to fix a
    problem in rendering the selection list (Thanks Luca).

 -- Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>  Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:25:39 +0200

Thanks to Luca Olivetti.

Hope this helps solving the BTreeFolder problem.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

PS: Just tell me whether I should build a package from an older BTreeFolder
    version to get FreePM running.  Version 0.2 was tagged development -
    but hey I just wanted to give you some idea how easy packaging
    works.  Take this as example and do not hesitate to ask me for help.