[Zope] Bug in BTreeFolder 0.2 (Was: Debian and FreePM)

Thomas Guettler zopestoller@thomas-guettler.de
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:58:25 +0200

Tille, Andreas wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Brian Walker wrote:
>

>>Error type: system error
>>Error value: failed to import system class _ZClass_ for_BTreeFolder from
>>module Products.BTreeFolder
>>
>>It must be something simple - but I have failed on searching to find the
>>solution.
>>
> I just spended 15min of time to build an INOFFICIAL Debian package of
> BTreeFolder which you can find at:
>
>      http://auric.debian.org/~tille/zope-btreefolder/
>
> I found out that there seems to be an upstream bug which is easy to fix
> in my opinion - but I have currently no time.  Perhaps some Zopistas could
> have a look.

I think I mailed the upstream author some month ago, but I got no response. Would
be nice if it could get fixed in the upstream.

BTW, the documentation should mention that _setOb and _setObject behave very different.
_setOb uses the btree store and _setObject uses the normal Folder store. Thus _setOb is
what you want.

thomas