[Zope] Passing parameters via URL

Raj NS rnshas@yahoo.co.in
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:56:20 +0100 (BST)

hi group.

I'm in small problem ( i guess ). I have made a
product , and inside which everytime i call something
like http://localhost:8080/something?foo=bar
i get a ZOPE error saying unable to send a variable
foo .. check url .. try again ..and blah blah ...

frankly, i tried this on netscape 4.77 and again later
i tried it on IE it was working fine . Now someone
told me netscape 4.7x is buggy u need some
urldecoders/encodes ...

here goes the codes
############
print '</form>'
print '<form
action='+container.absolute_url()+'/conversion?tex_url='+tex_url+'&tex_id='+tex_id+'method="POST">'
print '<input type="submit" value="Convert"
name="Convert"></a></p>'
print '</form>'

this calls conversion.py ( which takes params
tex_url,tex_id)

here is my unfinished product url
http://www.geocities.com/rajns/zope/Pustak.zip

hope i get this working

-regards
Raj

For live cricket scores download  Yahoo! Score Tracker
 at: http://in.sports.yahoo.com/cricket/tracker.html