[Zope] Upgrading 2.5.0 -> 2.5.1 with source upgrader

Gilles Lenfant gilles@objectis.net
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:34:30 +0200

Jens,

Does this mean that I need to remove temporarily some extra products ?
Remember my original post...
"python wo_pcgi.py" raises errors and stops before compiling any C file =
because it tries first to recompile python scripts for the CMF that =
include "return" outside functions. This runs fine as Zope python =
scripts but NOT as usual python scripts (so cannot make .pyc or .pyo =
with those files) !

In addition, should I make a backup of the Data.fs or does the=20

Thanks

--Gilles

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Jens Vagelpohl" <jens@zope.com>
To: "Gilles Lenfant" <gilles@objectis.net>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Upgrading 2.5.0 -> 2.5.1 with source upgrader

: run the wo_pcgi.py or w_pcgi.py script (whatever you used when you =
built=20
: the 2.5.0 tree) again
:=20
: jens
:=20
:=20
: On Thursday, April 25, 2002, at 07:22 , Gilles Lenfant wrote:
:=20
: > Hi, I downloaded and unarchived the 2.5.0 -> 2.5.1 source patch at =
the=20
: > proper location.
: >
: > This patch contains C source files, and I did'nt see any indication =
to=20
: > compile those files.
: >
: > Running "python wo_pcgi.py" raises errors and does not the job =
because of=20
: > ".py" files from CMF skins cannot be compiled to .pyc or .pyo =
("return"=20
: > outside of a function/method)
: >
: > How can I complete the installation ?
: >
: > Did I miss something ?
: >
: > Thanks in advance.
: >
: > My config : FreeBSD 4.5 and Python 2.1.3
: >
: > --Gilles
: >
:=20
:=20
:=20
: Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
: **   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
: (Related lists -=20
:  http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce