[Zope] Problem with "redirect" and Proxy

Peter Sabaini sabaini@inode.at
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:18:51 +0200 (CEST)

If the proxy is standards compliant you can tell it via response
headers not to cache this page/s

Set

Expires: <some date in the past in http format>
Cache-Control: No-Cache

(you can do this via the RESPONSE object, ie.
REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader("Cache-Control", "No-Cache"))

I found the following web resources useful:

caching tutorial: http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/

http1.0 http://www.freesoft.org/CIE/RFC/1945/index.htm

cheers!

peter.