[Zope] dtml-tree and leaves

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:55:11 +0100

Hello,

I want to use of dtml-tree to get what there is in a folder and
subfolders, with a method pass in leaves.

For this I've this architecture :

!-Root
!-------+Folder A
!-----------+Folder B
!-----------+Folder C
!-------+Folder D
!-----------+Folder E
!-----------------dtcontent
!-----------------dtcTemplate
!----dtcontent
!----dtcTemplate

When I try to do

Root/Folder D/FolderE/index, with code in index as :

<dtml-tree PARENTS[-1].Folder A  branches="objectValues"
leaves="dtcTemplate">

I got the content with the template of Root/dtcTemplate.
So, How can I write to tell to leaves to get the dtcTemplate in
Folder E ?

I have tried some, but every time the acquisition gives me first
the Root/dtcTemplate.

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com