[Zope] How to use a ZSQLMethod from a Python Script

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:41:11 +0200

Igor Leturia writes:
 > Dieter Maurer writes:
 > >If it does not help, the precise error message (Error Type, Error Value
 > >and traceback) is necessary to help...
 > >

 >   'container' doesn't work either. As for the error type and value, I
 > don't know, this is the message I get:
 >
 >    Site Error
 > An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
 > Resource not found
 > Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
 > Check the URL and try again.

Please run your Zope in debug mode (start it with "-D" option).

   It will give you better error messages and tracebacks.

I you do not want that, look at the HTML source.
At least, Zope 2.5.0, still has a commented traceback in the HTML
page source.

Dieter