[Zope] dtml-tree and leaves

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:33:17 +0100

Hi Dieter,

Thank you for this help. In fact, I did what you told me. I rename
my dtcTemplate.I was waiting for a better a way.

But you're right. I wanted to let the name to be the same, only the
place in the hierarchy should be different.

But, as you said, there is no leaves_expr.

Maybe it will be necessary  to do one, in the future.

Kindly
PS

-------------------
> Pascal Samuzeau writes:
>  > I want to use of dtml-tree to get what there is in a folder and

>  > subfolders, with a method pass in leaves.

>  >

>  > For this I've this architecture :

>  >

>  > !-Root

>  > !-------+Folder A

>  > !-----------+Folder B

>  > !-----------+Folder C

>  > !-------+Folder D

>  > !-----------+Folder E

>  > !-----------------dtcontent

>  > !-----------------dtcTemplate

>  > !----dtcontent

>  > !----dtcTemplate

>  >

>  > When I try to do

>  >

>  > Root/Folder D/FolderE/index, with code in index as :

>  >

>  > <dtml-tree PARENTS[-1].Folder A  branches="objectValues"

>  > leaves="dtcTemplate">

>  >

>  > I got the content with the template of Root/dtcTemplate.

>  > So, How can I write to tell to leaves to get the dtcTemplate in

>  > Folder E ?

> The "leaves" method is resolved relative to the currently
rendered
> tree item. This means for items outside "E" you will get
> "/dtcTemplate".
>
> I am not sure, whether there is a "leaves_expr" attribute
> (I do not think so). It might help you.
>
> An sure work around would be to rename one of your
"dtcTemplates".
> But, probably, you have a reason that the are named equally...
>

> Dieter

Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com