[Zope] color-syntax editor for dtml

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:04:22 +0200

on or about, Tuesday, April 30, 2002, we have reason to believe that Wendy =
Langer wrote something along the lines of :
WL> Hi everyone,
WL> I was just wondering on what people's opinions are on the best applicat=
ions
WL> to use for editing dtml files - I want something with at least a bit of
WL> syntax coloring - is there anything designed specifically for dtml=3F I=
f not,
WL> what else would be best to use=3F

WL> Thanks,

well, it depends what OS you're on, of course.

( and you should really move to ZPT instead of DTML as soon as
possible..)

- for windows I've found HTML-Kit to be the editor that suits me the
best. It has an excellent FTP-interface, and is highly customizable.
- and it is free (although not open-souce :-( ..)

http://www.chami.com/html-kit/

it does not have dtml-syntax coloring , but it does HTML, XML, Python
and SQL..

Reccommended :-)

PS : you really shouldn't cross-post stuff like this..

--=20
Geir B=E6kholt                      web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team