[Zope] tal:repeat

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:49:50 -0500

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 08:13:15PM +0100, Tom Nixon wrote:

> I am using this code to generate a navigation bar. I need to have a
> different bgcolor attribute on the td if we're already in that
> folder.  In other words, I need to do tal:attributes="bgcolor
> string:red" but only where folder == here. The condition only
> applies to the bgcolor attribute so I'm not sure where it goes. Any
> ideas?

See my sitemap layout at www.zope.org/Members/mwr/python_zpt_sitemap
(Google cache at
http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:www.zope.org/Members/mwr/python_zpt_sitemap
-- assuming that my recent problem getting through to zope.org isn't
just local to here) for a similar problem and solution.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu