[Zope] Pointer to ZSQL Method using the UPDATE call

Charles Fulton ccfulton@unity.ncsu.edu
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:05:21 -0400

I'm guessing that what you really mean is something like:

update  field_service_log
set caller_name = <dtmlsql-var caller_name type="string">
where service_log_num = <dtml-var service_log_num>

you have to specify the database fields to be updated (and compared in the
where statement) outside of the <dtml-var>.

Charlie