[Zope] Log File Analysis Software

James Bragg james@skunkfarm.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:52:20 -0500

Hello everyone!

I'm attempting to get Sawmill (www.sawmill.net) working with Zope log files.

First, Is anyone using Sawmill with Zope? If you are would you care to share
your log definition file with me :o)

Second, what module is responsible for writing the Z2.log file? Is this part
of Medusa, ZServer, or Zope?

Third, does anyone know where I can get the field definitions for the
Z2.log file. I can't seem to find any docs on it.

Almost finally, what other log file analysis tools are people using with
Zope? Would you care to share your opinions?

Finally, If I'm being blatantly stupid here, please forgive me I'm still a
newbie :o)

Thanks in advance for any advice or encouragement you have to offer.

-james