[Zope] MailHost.send sends empty message

John_Knutson@candle.com John_Knutson@candle.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:35:44 +0100

I am trying to send an email message from a Python script but all gets
received is an empty message . I've tried using a variable insetad of a
string constant but that doesn't make any difference.

    context.MailHost.send ("text" ,  mto=address, mfrom
="cassini@candle.com", subject=subject, encode=None)

On a related subject, how would I construct a list of "to" addresses? Would
it be an array or some sort of concatenated string? If the latter, how
would it be delimited?

I'm using Python here because I can't figure out how to do this (simply)
with a Page Template so if anyone could point me at or send me such an
example I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,
John Knutson
Candle Corporation