[Zope] Tip: huge memory leak fixed (dtml and pythonscript)

kapil thangavelu kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:50:35 -0700

On Friday 02 August 2002 11:03 am, Jo Meder wrote:
> Am 02.08.2002, 12:30 Uhr
>
> 	schrub kapil thangavelu <kthangavelu@earthlink.net>:
> > could you please add this to the zope collector at
> >
> > http://collector.zope.org/Zope
>
> Do you think this is a bug in Zope itself?

quite possibly, esp if the use case you give is repeatable generically.
although its also likely/possible that if it was a zope bug it has been fixed
in the 2.6 cvs as andy suggested. if you can test against that and still see
the problem than i would file it in the collector.

-kapil