[Zope] ZServer uncaptured python exception - solved

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
04 Aug 2002 16:21:20 -0400

Hi Alex,

The next version of Zope sends a message to the console if you're trying
to run with the wrong version of Python.  I think that this was your
original problem, so I'll consider it fixed. ;-)

- C