[Zope] Unzipping question

Mark McEahern marklists@mceahern.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:30:31 -0500

This might be of some help:

http://lists.canonical.org/pipermail/kragen-hacks/2002-February/000322.html

The question then becomes, How do you run code like this as the result of a
form POST?  I'm a relative newbie myself, so hopefully some other folks can
help with that.

// m

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Karen
Roth
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 10:20 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Unzipping question

Hi, again I'm a newbie to Zope/Python and have a small question that I
haven't had too much luck in solving on the web. I have a setup where
someone uploads a zip file onto my server, but I need to have it be
automatically unzipped. I'm 99% sure this can be done with Python scripts,
I'm just not sure how since I haven't done that much work in Python to this
date. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction? A tutorial
someone knows of possibly?

Thanks so much.

*********
Karen Roth