[Zope] Re: yadtp (yet another dtml-tree problem)

Werner Fabian Werner.Fabian@t-online.de
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 21:58:01 +0200

On Friday 02 August 2002 21:18, you wrote:
>Werner Fabian writes:
>  > I posted a problem that I am having with the dtml-tree tag ...
=2E..
>  > However, if - after having pushed up the tree-root by some levels - =
>  > wan t to=20
>  > expand or collapse one of the branches by using the +/- - icons, the
>  > tree is
>  > displayed with "start folder" as tree-root again, instead ...
=2E..
>     * use a cookie to pass your "uplevel" around
>
>       This is not nice but you need not to patch Zope code.
>       It is this, what I do in my DocFinder product (for
>       a similar purpose to yours).

Thank You very much for Your advice, I'll try that.

Do You know the NFGnav-Tool, mentioned in the book "Zope ..." by Brockman=
n et=20
al. (SAMS)? Might this be an alternative to the tree-tag or does it conta=
in=20
the same bug?

Thanks,

Werner